sexta-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2015

Review BP-05 and BP-08 - Born Pretty Stamping Plates

Oi galera!
What's up guys?!

Tudo bem por aí? Por aqui tudo ótimo, como sempre! Obrigada universo! :-D
A mani de hoje combina duas resenhas em uma, mais duas plaquinhas da Born Pretty. Como recebi dois sets, tenho que mostrar todas né?!
How are you doing? Everything is great around here, as usual! Thanks universe! :-D
Today's mani combines two reviews in one, two more Born Pretty stamping plates. Since I got two sets, I have to show you all of them right?!


Para a mani de hoje escolhi mais um esmalte super fofo que ganhei da Paula. Aliás, amiga, você me deu essa coleção toda? Acho que sim. Esse é o Florever da Blant, coleção Flores & Cores. Ele é um lilás com fundo azul acinzentado. Dependendo da luz ele parece mais azul do que lilás. Muito amor! Fácil de esmaltar e de secagem rápida. Apaixonei!
For today's mani I picked another cute polish I got from Paula. Actually, bestie, you sent me this entire collection, didn't you? I think so. This is Florever by Blant, collection Flowers & Colors. It's a lilac with a blue-greyish undertone. Depending on the light it looks more blue than lilac. So lovely! It's easy to apply and it dries quickly. I'm in love! 





No anelar e no indicador carimbei com o 24 Aqua da Mundo de Uñas e a plaquinha BP-08. Essa é mais uma plaquinha que eles mudaram e na nova não tem mais esses chevrons fofinhos. No médio usei o 23 Chocolate, também da MdU, e a plaquinha BP-05.
On the ring finger and the index I stamped using 24 Aqua by Mundo de Uñas and the stamping plate BP-08. This is another plate they changed and on the new one there's no cute chevrons anymore. On the middle finger I used 23 Chocolate, also by MdU, and the image plate BP-05.


No mindinho e no polegar coloquei um stud verdinho e pintei-os com o 24 Aqua para ficar da mesma cor da carimbada!
On the pinky and the thumb I put a light green stud and painted it with 24 Aqua to have it the same color as the stamping!

Paula, fiz essa mani para você! Para agradecer os presentes maravilhosos! Não esqueçam de passar na Born Pretty Store e usar o código abaixo para 10% de desconto nos acessórios para nail art que eu sei que vocês amam!
Paula, I made this mani for you! To thank you for the wonderful gifts! Don't forget to stop by Born Pretty Store and use the code below for 10% discount on the nail art accessories that I know you love!



Beijooooooooooooo
Kisssssssssssssssssss