terça-feira, 6 de agosto de 2013

Flores Bling Sobre Blanc - Essie

Helloooooo bonitas!

Tudo bem com vocês? Espero que sim.
A mani de hoje já tem tempo, eu a fiz quando passei a semana na Irlanda com o meu amor, na última semana de junho, antes de vir para o Brasil.

Hellooooooooo pretties!

How are you doing? I hope all is great.
Today’s mani is an old one, that I did when I spent a week in Ireland with my love, the last week of June, before I came to Brazil.



Meu branquinho muito amor, o Blanc da Essie. Duas camadinhas super fáceis de esmaltar e de secar, depois carimbei com a Cheeky Beauty CH44.

My lovely white, Blanc by Essie. Two coats very easy to pose and dry, then I stamped with Cheeky Beauty CH44.


E por último coloquei as pedrinhas de strass (bling) coloridas. Eu tinha visto essa mani no IG mas em vez de pedrinhas eram glitters soltos. Achei mais fácil com a pedrinha.

Then I put the colorful rhinestones. I’ve seen this mani on IG but instead of rhinestones the girl did with loose glitter. I found it easier with the rhinestones.

Ficou muito linda essa mani, só as fotos que não ficaram muito boas por causa da luz. Não consegui achar o ângulo certo.

It turned out very pretty, just the pictures that are not so good because of the light. I couldn't find the right angle.


De qualquer forma eu amei a mani. E vocês, o que me dizem?

Anyway, I loved the mani. And you, what do you say?

Super beijo e até o próximo post.


Big kiss and see you on the next post.